Monday, November 10, 2008

shows for The Secret Garden

So, I found out that my show dates are Thursday, December 4 at 6pm and Saturday December 7 at 1pm.

Maybe you've noticed that I don't seem very excited? If so, you're right. This play has caused me to wonder about all the other acting opportunities out there. I have been so focused on getting roles at my school, but maybe it's time to branch out of my little bubble and try something new. Plus, I just don't know how much more stress I can handle from the plays at my school (Emily and Traci, you know what I am talking about).

Just a thought, who knows?

2 comments:

Traci said...

hmmmmm... good thought. :D
I definitely think branching out is a good thing, but you should do what i'm doing, school play and community play.

Emily Ruth said...

I personally think you should either do one or the other if your stressed, but it would be AMAZING if you auditioned for cary yt!! :D