Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twilight Trailer

The final Twilight trailer was FANTASTIC! I can't find anything (so far) that I don't like about the way it turned out. The actors are all perfect for their character, everything about it is just perfect. It just all matches up exactly the way I pictured it in my head when I was reading it. I watched it over and over again for an HOUR! This movie has A LOT to live up too, but I don't think I could be disappointed. I am so pumped for the movie to come out! Hopefully I will be going to see it at a midnight showing. And of course, I will be wearing a Twilight shirt! I'm going to try my best not to scream, but I probably will!

Also, I am going to attempt writing in November for NaNoWriMo. Emily is participating, and so I figure I'll give it a shot. Although with school and all the crazy busyness that seems to find me, I don't think that I will make it to 50,000 words. Heh.

And, I've decided not to review Twilight. After all the posts I've had about how much I adore it, I'm pretty sure you all know how I feel about the book! Right now I'm reading The Hunger Games, and it's really interesting! So hopefully I will have a review for that coming soon.

Wow, Emily we posted on the same thing! haha. Great minds think alike!

10 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

that's just creepy...
here, i'll take mine off

DeAnna said...

umm ok?
but that is pretty weird..

Traci said...

Setting: At the mall
Characters: Traci, Emily, Deanna

Traci: Deanna and Emily you should really consider doing NaNoWriMo...it would be perfect for you guys.
Deanna: What?
Emily: are you ok, why are you slurring your words?
Traci: NaNoWriMo
Deanna and Emily: *give traci a really really really werid look*
Emily: whatever traci
Traci: seriously! It's totally awesome
Emily: *sideways glance*
Deanna: I want coffee

END OF SCENE

:P

This would be the perfect moment to say, I TOLD YOU SO!!

Emily Ruth said...

HAHAAA
traci i LOVE you :D

Emily Ruth said...

i just realized I have never read any of your stories other than the ones you wrote in class...
can you post one pretty please? :D
*eyelash flutter*

DeAnna said...

HAHAHAHA Traci i love you! but i seriously don't remember that! heh.

DeAnna said...

& emily, were you talking to me, or traci??

Traci said...

i think she is talking to you.

Emily Ruth said...

yes I was talking to you.
deanna :D

DeAnna said...

oh. well in that case, no.